Thursday, March 28, 2013

Butterfly Card

Well, I think my creativity is drying up, or maybe I am just in a funk. Usually, I can come up with a card in no time, this time it took me almost 24 hours to come up with something. This card is for the challenge at Flutter By Wednesday's. The challenge was to use blue, green, and yellow, and of course a butterfly or fairy. Here is what I have made:
This is a 5x5 card. The papers are from recollections. The flower is hand made. I really do think it turned out pretty cute. The sentiment says, "It's the little things that make life Big."

Hope you like it!  Have a wonderful day!

Miranda

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Miranda, the colours are devine,such a gorgeous golden yellow, love the design and cute butterfly.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, love your creativity. I also see things in stores and think, "I could put that on a card!" Love how you "see" possibilities wherever you go. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete