Friday, March 8, 2013

Cricut Southwest Contest

Hi, everyone! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Had a very bad pain day, and honestly slept most of the day. Anyway....

Cricut has released a new cartridge, Southwest. With the new release, they posted a contest. And since I am on a contest kick, I decided to enter. Here is my entry.
I have never done a tag before, so I guess this is as good a time as any to start. This tag was created using only white card stock, glimmer mist, mosaic tiles, a button and a glass pearl.
 
The cut files and instructions are posted on the cricut website. Here is the link:  http://www.cricut.com/project/ViewProject/3220/Southwest-Tag
 
 
If you do not have a cricut or do not have access to the southwest cartridge and would like a template, please let me know and I will post one.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment