Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hospital Day 2

Well, the yesterday was very busy for me. I was admitted into the hospital 2 nights ago because off the issues I have been having with passing out, headaches, pain, and dizziness. The first night there, I guess I passed out on them, and I really haven't stopped having tests done since. That first night was a CT scan of my head. The next day, yesterday, was an eeg, echocardiogram, MRI of the head, and tons of blood work. Something else may have also been in the mix, but I honestly don't remember. So, today I have more blood work done, and am started on a beta blocker to help control my BP and heart rate. I guess my heart rate had been periodically elevated and BP has been high. All I have to say is STRESS.  Today I guess I am to have a spinal tap done. But do you want to know what the worst part of it is?  The fact that I can't take a shower. They have me hooked up to a heart monitor and I can't take that into the shower. My hair feels like it has cement in it from the EEG goop and talk a bout a frizz/fro. I just want to get to the bottom of this soon!  I tried to take a picture of the hair, but you really can't tell much.
Hope you all are having a better day than me!

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Hoping they find the cause for all your distress! Take care.

    ReplyDelete