Friday, March 22, 2013

Manly Thanks

I fell asleep early last night, so now I am up before the chickens. I don't think anyone should be  awake before dawn. But, because my mind was racing, I came up with another card based on a sketch at I (heart) card sketches

Here is my interpretation:
It is pretty close to the sketch, but I wanted something a little different, So I made the card open a bit differently than expected.
This entire card was made from scraps in my over flowing scrap box except for the clock and 3 small circles. They are self adhesive chip board from the Prima Engraver Collection. The stamp is from Stamin' Up Vintage Sentiments and is stamped in Early Espresso I think it's called. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shapes to your card! Love the masculine feel! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete