Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Sketched Note Card

I have been able to quickly make one more card today. My mom called and asked me to make a bunch of cards for her. She needs mostly birthday, sympathy, thanks, and note cards. So, She will receive the card I made earlier today, as well as this one:

The lay out is based on the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches :


I figured this would be a good note card for someone at church. Hope you like it.  I think I am finding that I like the simple, clean card. They are usually pretty quick to make, turn out pretty, and I can usually use scraps, as this one was, for everything except the card base.

Hope you all have a great night!

Miranda

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Miranda. I love the verse and the way you've paired papers and embellishments to perfectly showcase it. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling borders! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete