Thursday, April 25, 2013

Moo-chas Gracias!

Hello everyone! I trust all is well. Not feeling the greatest today, but I did go ahead and throw a quick card together while waiting for the doctor's office to call me back. This will be entered into the challenge at I (Heart) Card Sketches:
wpid-Photo-Mar-4-2013-856-PM.jpg

This is my rendition:
The card is made entirely of scraps except for the base, which is very vanilla from Stampin' Up. The sentiment was printed off the computer. The scallop was cut on the Cricut, I think from the Ultimate Creative Sampler. The cow is a digital stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. It was colored with sharpies. The half circle is made from burlap strands.

I just fell in love with the cow. I think she is too cute.

Have a great day!

Miranda

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cow card!

    You should considering entering our challenges at Docerela Creations, we give away a stamp set every month! Deets are on my sidebar! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cow card! Makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at Delightfully Inspired {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete