Monday, June 17, 2013

Catchin' Rays

When I saw this little penguin guy in the bugaboo shop, I couldn't pass him up. He is just way too cute. I have used him on a 5 x 5 card that I will be entering into the following challenges:
1. I Heart Sketches: wpid-Photo-Jun-6-2013-1044-PM.jpg
2. Outlawz Greetings Challenge: Celebrate Summer
3.  Perfect Sentiments Challenge: Sun and Sand

Here he is:
All the papers are scrap. The beach ball was cut from the Cricut cartridge Paper Dolls for Everyday. I colored Poppi the Penguin with sharpie markers. The sentiment was printed from the computer.

I think he is tooo fun. Hope you like him too.

Miranda

2 comments:

  1. Great job !! Love the little Penguin. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! Love the beach ball and they fun penguin!Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}! Sorry for the late comment...it was wonderful to drop by your blog!

    ReplyDelete