Wednesday, July 24, 2013

May all Your Dreams Come True

I got the free Hambo image today and decided to go ahead and make my card. I will be out of town next week. Due to my medical issues, I have been referred to the Cleveland Clinic for further follow up. I am unsure how long I will be there. I won't be able to craft while I am there, but I will be able to pop in and at least say hi! Anyway, here is what I came up with:
This card is entirely one layer. I opened up Microsoft Publisher and used a free clip art as the backing paper. The image is called Wee Henry Moon. I imported the image and sized it to what I thought looked good. I then added a frame around the image. The frame is also a Microsoft clip art called torn paper. The sentiment came with Wee Henry. I added it in a plain white box. I colored the image with a combination of sharpie markers and oil pencils. It's hard to see the shading that I did, but I promise it's there. I added a dab of blue glitter glue on the tassel of the hat. Hope you like it. I find it amazing what you can do with one layer. Go figure!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment