Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning everyone! I trust everyone is feeling well. I am not having the best of days, but I will make the best of it. I am going to try to do another post later, but no promises.

This card is for the Bugaboo Week long Christmas in July challenge. It was actually  yesterday's challenge, which was a bingo challenge.
clip_image006_thumb

I think I have a little bit of everything on this card except ribbon and plaid. Here it is:

All papers are from recollections except for the white cardstock which is just plain generic card stock from Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but the red lines and the snowflakes in the background are glittery.

The image is from Bugaboo stamps and is called Lil Snowman. He is colored with a combination of Sharpie markers and oil pencils.

The sentiment is a free digi from Kimberly Landmesser. I printed it out on plain white cardstock and then inked it with red and green ink from Studio G.

After I got it all together, it needed something. So, I randomly added the flat back pearls to simulate falling snow.

I hope you like it!

Have a great day! Hope to see you around later!

Miranda

2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the ticket style sentiment you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply precious! Thanks for entering our Christmas in July event, good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete