Monday, August 26, 2013

Card Box Side 2A

AS I sat staring at what will soon become my card organization box and pondered over the next side, I realized that for me, it would be easier to split the long side into 2 5x5" sections. So, here is the first section of the second side:
The base layer is a 5" x 5" black card stock square. I then hopped on the computer and positioned the Beautiful digital stamp in the corner so that it could seen when folded back. I then cut the cardstock to measure 4.75" x 9.5". I folded it in half and then folded the corner down to reveal the stamp. I adhered the corner down with double sided tape. Next I printed out the Flower stamp (the freebie from bugaboo this week) and colored it in shades of yellow. I adhered it to the inner right hand side of the card. Then I folded the right flap over and adhered it down. I added some gold mosaic tiles  and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I think it turned out "beautifully."

Challenges:
Cardz TV: Color Pop
Outlawz: Sunday CAS
Bugaboo: August Color Challenge
Craftin Desert Diva: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Summer Flowers

Miranda

5 comments:

  1. Love the pretty yellow. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and use of the color sketch. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!


    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design Team!
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for participating in CYP challenge!

    Kat
    Craft Your Passion DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our August photo at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete