Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bobbing for Apples

This month's freebie at I (Heart) Sketches is absolutely adorable. So, I colored it up and made a cute little card. Let me know what you think.

The base is a digital paper from Far, Far Hill. The red wood layer is also from Far, Far Hill. The apple banner is actually a background that came with my publishing editor. I cut the apple from scrap paper using the Ultimate Creative Series Sampler. The cream lace is a Martha Stewart punch that I mounted over top of some red crinkle ribbon. The image as colored with a combination with of sharpie markers and oil pencils.

I think this is another one that I will use as part of my card organizer box. 

Challenges:
I (Heart) Sketches: Monthly Freebie Challenge
Paper Playtime: Use 3 or More Papers
CASology: Apple

Have a great day!

Miranda

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Miranda. The apple die cut is a great accent !

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} the blog from {From the Heart Stamps}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder of a very fun (but tricky!) activity! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete