- Purple Layer: card stock from Recollections
- Black Layer: Generic Black card stock
- Pattern Paper: K & Company Sleepy Tree Paper Pad
- Pumpkin (yellow): cut from Cricut Craft Room Basics using yellow scrap paper
- Jack O'Lantern: pumpkin from Cricut Craft Room Basics. Jack O'Lantern face from Ultimate creative series cartridge with square removed. Faced superimposed onto pumpkin so that it would cut out the face on the pumpkin. Orange scrap paper used
- Leaves: cut from Ultimate Creative Series using scrap olive green card stock
- Vines: curling ribbon from stash
- Cat head: Cut from black card stock using Ultimate Creative Series. Whiskers drawn on with white glaze pen. Eyes drawn on with white glaze pen. Mouth outlined with grey oil pencil. Nose cut from scrap pink card stock.
- Witch Hat: Base layer cut from purple card stock. Layers cut from black card stock. Cut using Disney Pooh and Friends cartridge.
- Sentiment: computer generated and inked in Really Rust ink from Stampin Up.
- Bat: sticker from stash.
FCCB: Purple and Black
Cardz TV: Ghost and Goblin Party
Paper Playtime: Buttons and Ribbon
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: Bingo (Ribbon, Orange, Players Choice)
Craftin' Desert Divas: Halloween
Pinspirational Challenges: Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges: Frame It
Little Scrap Pieces: Anything Goes
3 Girl Jam: Anthing Halloween with Ribbon
Cut It Up: Halloween or Day of the Dead
Sparkles monthly Challenge: Halloween or Colors
Hope you like it!